Sunday, March 13, 2011

Brick Mill Cemetery Burial roster

Richlands, North Carolina:

I have finalized the Brick Mill Cemetery burial roster for section "A," only. There are 107 confirmed graves, some unmarked, within this area of the cemetery. There are more but, due to the harsh treatment of the cemetery over the past fifty years, these graves may never be re-discovered.

There are another seven sections to re-confirm the marked, unmarked and possible grave locations.

There will be numerous family reunions being held in the summer of 2011. I hope to have the burial roster complete by June. This will give me time to publish my findings and present a copy to some of the direct descendents of their Ancestors who were laid to rest within the Brick Mill Cemetery.

I have worked for five years on the Brick Mill Cemetery. Nearly all costs, labor and required equipment and supplies were at my own expense.

Thank you all for your support,

Jack

To make a modest donation:


To learn more about Resurrection Mission:

No comments: