Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Twitter Wordless Wednesday~Grandma Norman Price

One of the many pleasures I have, when conducting my Resurrection Mission cemetery preservation projects, is to meet direct descendents who can provide an oral history of the individuals laid to rest in the cemeteries that I research and maintain.

The Price family, from Richlands, North Carolina, provided me with some family heirlooms while visiting with them. These are one-of-a-kind images of their Ancestors.

Here is an image of Grandma Norman Price. Yes, I said Norman.

Take a few moments and think of what her life was like growing up.

Grandma Norman is laid to rest next to her husband Alonzo and twelve of her immediate family, within the Brick Mill Cemetery, just outside Richlands, N.C.


I hope you enjoy the image.



If you know a story or have another image of Grandma Norman Price, please let me know. Her family would greatly appreciate stories and images.

No comments: